Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I cant believe its already the 16th of December and Christmas is just around the corner. I have been crazy busy since the last post. I will tell about all the things that has been going on. But not today. Its already time for bed.
I have taken a day off from work tomorrow to get through all the things i need to do. I'm going to spend most of the day in the car, so wish me luck,
I just wanted to post a sorry to my brother for forgetting his birthday last week. And also let everybody know i am feeling happier than i did in my last post.
I do have short bursts of less good days, but i guess that's only human after all.

For now i leave you with a good tune to listen to until next time (should not be too long as i want to get all these things out of my head).
Take care of yourselves.

Today's song:
Pentatonix and Tori Kelly - Winter wonderland/ Don't worry be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment