The Long weekend went quickly and there has been a lot of stuff happening again. For one, we finally have the carpets in the bedrooms and all three of the bedrooms and the theatre are painted. The picture is the theatre before we moved all the furniture in. You might also see a faint imprint of a 'snow' angel that mike did in the new carpet.
Now we are going to start to do the garden as its cold enough to be able to spend a good day outside. The plan for the garden is already drawn on a piece of paper and we know what we want, but i think that we will still have to do everything in stages. We did also get a measure and quote for our window coverings but we think that quote is too expensive so i am going to look around a bit more.
I have now done my final test for the semester. I got to know on Thursday last week that i passed. And this week i will apply for my second semester and i am going to have to choose between some subjects that i have heard is more complex then the ones i have been doing. I keep trying to figure out how i should be able to have a holiday from work soon. And i am also trying to figure out how to plan my time off so im not studying at the time. I need to make sure my time off falls in between my courses, and it also needs to be on a time that mike will not be studying so he will be able to take time off too.
A few weeks ago we went to see a concert called Timeline, which was the history of music from big-bang to 2014 and a world premiere of a new song from The Presets. It was quite interesting with some crazy remixes towards the end, id write down what songs they played but id be writing a whole book, there was a lot of songs.
I am also hoping we will be going to the WA symphony orchestra Lord of the rings soundtrack concert in a few months time. At the moment we have not booked our tickets but if it is on a day that we have available to go, i will be there like a flash. Because I'm such a geek sometimes that i feel so exited for things like that.
I am also looking forward to the last the hobbit movie shortly after that.
Also while i am on the subject talking about some geeky things, i have been in to playing Diablo III lately, specially together with Mike, so if i have not been contactable on steam or Skype recently it would be because I'm logged in to Battlenet instead. Half the time when I'm logged in to places no one is online anyway because of the time difference. So I'm not sure if i should maybe start writing down times here when i will be online in other places.
Today's song:
Sia - Chandelier
Now we are going to start to do the garden as its cold enough to be able to spend a good day outside. The plan for the garden is already drawn on a piece of paper and we know what we want, but i think that we will still have to do everything in stages. We did also get a measure and quote for our window coverings but we think that quote is too expensive so i am going to look around a bit more.
I have now done my final test for the semester. I got to know on Thursday last week that i passed. And this week i will apply for my second semester and i am going to have to choose between some subjects that i have heard is more complex then the ones i have been doing. I keep trying to figure out how i should be able to have a holiday from work soon. And i am also trying to figure out how to plan my time off so im not studying at the time. I need to make sure my time off falls in between my courses, and it also needs to be on a time that mike will not be studying so he will be able to take time off too.
A few weeks ago we went to see a concert called Timeline, which was the history of music from big-bang to 2014 and a world premiere of a new song from The Presets. It was quite interesting with some crazy remixes towards the end, id write down what songs they played but id be writing a whole book, there was a lot of songs.
I am also hoping we will be going to the WA symphony orchestra Lord of the rings soundtrack concert in a few months time. At the moment we have not booked our tickets but if it is on a day that we have available to go, i will be there like a flash. Because I'm such a geek sometimes that i feel so exited for things like that.
I am also looking forward to the last the hobbit movie shortly after that.
Also while i am on the subject talking about some geeky things, i have been in to playing Diablo III lately, specially together with Mike, so if i have not been contactable on steam or Skype recently it would be because I'm logged in to Battlenet instead. Half the time when I'm logged in to places no one is online anyway because of the time difference. So I'm not sure if i should maybe start writing down times here when i will be online in other places.
Today's song:
Sia - Chandelier
No comments:
Post a Comment