Guess what! This post is my 100th post!
I had no idea what to write for this one, as i feel it should be a bit different. I thought a memory or a funny story would do it. But i have problems even thinking of one, so unfortunately its going to be a normal post.
To be honest i was going to be lazy tonight, but I had to stop myself because I almost fell asleep in the chair. So I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to write.
This is the start of the long weekend over here, three days off because Monday is a public holiday. And this weekend is also the start of a new month. Halfway through 2014 already? I know, I'ts scary.
The month of June will be the start of the new project I mentioned in the last post. The little life goal diary, I might give you some updates now and again, i am supposed to share it with as many as possible so people can help me to keep on track. So i might possibly share the outline here to get you the big picture.
It is also getting to the last weeks of my first semester in my studies, so i have two tests to go, then there is a bit of a holiday between this semester and the next. If i fail one of these two tests i wont pass this subject because i need to pass everything in this subject to pass. So, no pressure. The next week is also going to be quite busy because we have a concert to go to on the Wednesday straight after my class. And then we have a quiz night organized to fund-raise for the Bush cadets on the Friday.
In other news, I have officially put my volunteering on hold for now. I will take a step back and and think about my options somewhere along the next few months or so.
Today's song:
Macy Kate - You gave me love
I had no idea what to write for this one, as i feel it should be a bit different. I thought a memory or a funny story would do it. But i have problems even thinking of one, so unfortunately its going to be a normal post.
To be honest i was going to be lazy tonight, but I had to stop myself because I almost fell asleep in the chair. So I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to write.
This is the start of the long weekend over here, three days off because Monday is a public holiday. And this weekend is also the start of a new month. Halfway through 2014 already? I know, I'ts scary.
The month of June will be the start of the new project I mentioned in the last post. The little life goal diary, I might give you some updates now and again, i am supposed to share it with as many as possible so people can help me to keep on track. So i might possibly share the outline here to get you the big picture.
It is also getting to the last weeks of my first semester in my studies, so i have two tests to go, then there is a bit of a holiday between this semester and the next. If i fail one of these two tests i wont pass this subject because i need to pass everything in this subject to pass. So, no pressure. The next week is also going to be quite busy because we have a concert to go to on the Wednesday straight after my class. And then we have a quiz night organized to fund-raise for the Bush cadets on the Friday.
In other news, I have officially put my volunteering on hold for now. I will take a step back and and think about my options somewhere along the next few months or so.
Today's song:
Macy Kate - You gave me love
No comments:
Post a Comment