Friday, January 27, 2017

As usual when i write, is been a lot going on since last time.
We have installed safety screen doors in all the entries in to our house. The screens are both kick and knife safe. We have been able to have the doors open to let the beautiful evening breeze move through the house without fear of someone thinking the house is an easy target to break in to.

We have also bought some heavy duty shelves for the garage that has helped with the general cleanliness and organisation in there, so now we actually have some more space in there. A few things have moved out to the garage shelves instead of taking up space in the house.

Before Christmas I booked in to go to the dentist. I was advised that there was not really any issues with my teeth. It made me feel good as I have not really been for a while. But they seemed to want to keep an eye on my wisdom teeth. If my wisdom teeth starts causing issues i am going to have to be booked in to take them out surgically.
I feel it is a possibility that the operation may happen sometime in the next few years. I don't like it. But that is the reality so I might as well get used to the idea.
I do have another Dentist appointment next week. This appointment is with another dentist because the dental hygienist at my past dentist kept cancelling the appointments. This have been a problem all the time I have been going to the, Since before i got married. So instead of trying to re-schedule and change my time with work again I have booked in with a new dentist who I am sure is going to be easier to deal with.
As far as their rating goes they have more good reviews than my old Dentist.

Our garden was almost completely killed off by our dog again. He kept digging big holes so in the end we ended up digging up our roses that was barely alive by that point in time. And moved them to another garden bed.
We bought some new plants for the main garden bed and also planted our lemon and lime trees there after we had a tip from a gardener that the possible reason we have never managed to get any fruit on them, is because they stress out in the heat if they stand in pots. The first thing a stressed out citrus tree does, is to drop its fruit to survive.
The biggest lemon we have had on the tree so far was about the size of a playing marble before it fell off.
We also had enough of the fact that plants died by either being dug up or eaten so we took some time and put up a low bamboo fence and topped it of with some square wire fencing to stop the madness and the complete waste of money buying new plants all the time
I will take some photos when the plants have settled in a bit more but so far it looks like we actually will be able to enjoy our garden this time around because the plants are still alive.

Today's song:
Lindsey Stirling ft. Raja Kumari - Mirage

No comments:

Post a Comment