Thursday, April 7, 2016

I have replanted the garden a bit. I pulled out all the flowers that had almost died and looked quite patchy. The flower garden bed have been refreshed with some new flowers. A few that is taking well and a few that is not doing well at all.
The roses are going well and i have cut them back a few times to get them in to shape again.
We happen to have a dog that likes to dig in the garden ad he seems to be coming back to some certain spots where he keeps digging holes.
A few of the flowers have also mysteriously started to get eaten somehow about a week after planting. I am expecting to have to buy some more of some possible other kinds of flowers and refresh when they have died off completely.

I have also re planted the kitchen garden with some new vegetables.
The new vegetables this time around is:
A Mixed selection of capsicum,
Stripey beetroot,
Cucumber,
Red Cabbage,
Spinach,
Peas,
and normal red and white Radish.
They have all started sprouting and all i need to do now is to make sure i defend them and care for them so they can grow to crop.
I also have a plastic plate with some pea sprouts and cress growing in the kitchen that we have already gotten one crop of cress from. But i will need to get another one because it feels like it is too small.

Today's song:
OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

No comments:

Post a Comment