Tuesday, March 8, 2016

I have also managed to be a bit cultural in the past few months.
 I Went to see the Lion king the musical.
I also went to see The Cinderella Ballet and it was really good. I managed to see both of them on the same day. I had fun. I definitely need to go out and be away from the house more, so this year i am going to put a bit more effort in to doing something new now and then to keep my brain occupied.
I also went to see the new star wars and i absolutely loved it.
To be completely honest its the one and only star wars movie i have actually really liked.

This year we have also started to watch Supernatural from the very beginning and we are currently up to season 3.
Following a test period of a new streaming service (where we are currently watching the previously mentioned Supernatural episodes) we have decided to unsubscribe from our current TV service because we do not need all the channels we get through them. Why pay for the standard package plus the HD movie pack and the documentary pack when the new service is everything and more for only 10% of the price?
It just makes sense to swap.

The house is really coming together. I still have some planting to do in the garden because the heat this past summer killed some of the plants (I have one Leek left in  the vegetable patch, and it looks very lonely) but luckily its now started to be Autumn and the weather is starting to calm down a bit.
This weekend i am going to try getting to the point of buying some new seeds and panting more vegetables. I just need to decide what i want to plant.

Last Saturday we went to see Deadpool. It was everything i had imagined and more. I have a feeling this year is going to be a great movie year with some great upcoming movies in the pipeline like;
-The jungle book
-Zootopia
-The Huntsman, winters war
-X-Men, Apocalypse.
-The Brothers Grimsby
And not really part of the above list but i am also planning to go see Cats the musical if there is an opportunity for me to do so.
I am hoping that I will be able to cross as many as possible off the list, but i also do realize we cant go to the movies every weekend. The ones i do not manage to see in the movies i will most likely try to watch by buying the Blue-ray.

In between all the movies, TV series and Musical/ Theatrical events i would also like to catch some time hanging out with people and going on adventures. Years ago, we used to have a tradition of trying to go on an adventure at least once a month. I miss it, and i will try to put it back on the map and mark it on to the general plans again. It probably means i need to invest in a new backpack as the one i used to use have been disintegrated by use over time.

Today's song:
Marcus Marr & Chet Faker - The trouble with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment