Today's Songs 2015.
Happy new year! i know it has been a long time since i have posted. But there has been so much that's happened at the end of last year and the beginning of this year.
Weird Al" Yankovic - Foil
Alex Boye ft. Alisha Popat & Lemarti - Circle of life
Action item - We'll be fine
Walk off the Earth - Rule the world
Jess Glynne - Hold my hand
Sam Tsui, Shankar Tucker and Vidya - Chaiyya chaiyya/ Don't stop mashup.
Ecosmith - Bright
Whitney Houston - I wanna dance with somebody
Beyonce - Love on top
Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose you
Neil Finn - Song of the lonely mountain (Extended version)
Odessa - I will be there
Today's song:
Boyce Avenue - Be Somebody.
Happy new year! i know it has been a long time since i have posted. But there has been so much that's happened at the end of last year and the beginning of this year.
I will post more about that in my next post.
Below is the yearly Compilation of the music posted as Today's songs last year.
It is not very many, as last year was quiet for my blog.
This year's music list starts with the oldest posted song as the first link and the newest at the end of the list. The Below links will NOT open in a new window.
Weird Al" Yankovic - Foil
Alex Boye ft. Alisha Popat & Lemarti - Circle of life
Action item - We'll be fine
Walk off the Earth - Rule the world
Jess Glynne - Hold my hand
Sam Tsui, Shankar Tucker and Vidya - Chaiyya chaiyya/ Don't stop mashup.
Ecosmith - Bright
Whitney Houston - I wanna dance with somebody
Beyonce - Love on top
Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose you
Neil Finn - Song of the lonely mountain (Extended version)
Odessa - I will be there
Boyce Avenue - Be Somebody.
No comments:
Post a Comment