Its been two weeks since i last wrote a blog post.
This past weeks weather have been strange for Australia, with three days the past week with hail and winter chill. Hail is good, it covers the ground and i have made peace with the idea that its the closest I am going to get to snow while i live here.
Now its 62 days until the family visit. And at the rate the past month have flown past i can imagine that it will feel like no time at all until I will be working my last shift before my holidays and head out to the airport to collect everybody from the flight.
Today's song:
Beyonce - Love on top
This past weeks weather have been strange for Australia, with three days the past week with hail and winter chill. Hail is good, it covers the ground and i have made peace with the idea that its the closest I am going to get to snow while i live here.
Now its 62 days until the family visit. And at the rate the past month have flown past i can imagine that it will feel like no time at all until I will be working my last shift before my holidays and head out to the airport to collect everybody from the flight.
Today's song:
Beyonce - Love on top
No comments:
Post a Comment