Merry Christmas to all Swede's today.
Hopefully its being celebrated in a snowy wonderland like its supposed to be.
The house build has stopped over the Christmas because the builders have gone on Holiday.
But as far as we have been told as of now, we might be moving in late January.
Work has been crazy today and will be crazy again when I'm getting back to work on Friday. Unfortunately because it is the high season for all shipping related jobs we are not allowed to take any time of.
Because of all the work i have had combined with the word that we were possible going to have had possession of the house before Christmas. I have not had any energy mixed with having thoughts about packing things in boxes and planning the move and to continue the build of the house once moved in.
Sadly Christmas has not been a priority, and i have also no Christmas excitement yet, with Christmas being tomorrow.
There's just no Christmas magic this year.
Thank you all for the Christmas cards and the gifts i have received in the mail though. They made me feel better about the stresses and the sense that I'm just being plane lazy (i know that's not true, but i still feel a bit guilty for letting Christmas slip through my fingers) I will post a summary post after tomorrow with the Christmas celebrations this far.
Today's song:
Pentatonix - Little drummer boy
Hopefully its being celebrated in a snowy wonderland like its supposed to be.
The house build has stopped over the Christmas because the builders have gone on Holiday.
But as far as we have been told as of now, we might be moving in late January.
Work has been crazy today and will be crazy again when I'm getting back to work on Friday. Unfortunately because it is the high season for all shipping related jobs we are not allowed to take any time of.
Because of all the work i have had combined with the word that we were possible going to have had possession of the house before Christmas. I have not had any energy mixed with having thoughts about packing things in boxes and planning the move and to continue the build of the house once moved in.
Sadly Christmas has not been a priority, and i have also no Christmas excitement yet, with Christmas being tomorrow.
There's just no Christmas magic this year.
Thank you all for the Christmas cards and the gifts i have received in the mail though. They made me feel better about the stresses and the sense that I'm just being plane lazy (i know that's not true, but i still feel a bit guilty for letting Christmas slip through my fingers) I will post a summary post after tomorrow with the Christmas celebrations this far.
Today's song:
Pentatonix - Little drummer boy
No comments:
Post a Comment