Thursday, September 5, 2013

This weekend i have finally gotten a phone plan for my phone, now i have data to use every month too, so I'm reachable through my phone at work. Through whats app and twitter and so on. I might not answer straight away because I'm at work and i might be a bit busy but at least there is a possibility of contacting me in other ways than a text message.

Time flies and soon i have been married for two years, even though this year feels more like a month long because there has been so many things happening all the time that i feel i haven't even had proper time to sit down and reflect on all of it properly.
Also talking about the time flying. It is now one month closer to Christmas and counting, and i have vaguely started thinking of what to wish for this year. Because my brain is constantly thinking about the house-build it might even be as bad, that i will wish for some kind of gift voucher for house stuff. e.g. kitchen stuff or something. I'll keep you posted when it gets a bit closer to Christmas.

I promised myself i would write some letters this past weekend, so i sat down and started writing, but because i have a few letters to write and quite a lot of ideas it turned out to be a bigger project than i expected. Just a little bit like some of my blog posts, where i sit down thinking *this will take maximum an hour to do* Three days later I'm still sitting there editing and trying to squeeze in more about what I've been doing since the last time i wrote. And strangely enough i have noticed that weird phenomenon where i write more than i have done for a long time, but i keep writing quite much bigger posts than i would when i write less often. Its like writing more often generates more things to write about. It is weird.

Tonight mike is working night again, and wont be coming home until whatever time in the morning he finishes, i will try to sleep well but it cant be guaranteed. Tomorrow is also another awesome casual Friday. I have not had many of those yet, but i love them to bits. Not having to worry too much about wearing shirts that stops movement of the arms, or decorative belts that sometimes make me feel like I've gotten stuck trying to crawl through a very small window. The mad things we do to look business smart..

This weekend i will not be volunteering but decided to spend some time with friends and family. because it seems that i need some quality time too, so i can keep giving the animals the proper attention. One day away from it will hopefully generate many weeks of energy. Helping other animals on the weekend and working full time all week i kind of miss the quality time with everyone and the dogs. That everyone also Includes my family and friends still in Sweden. I have been sitting by the dogs bed when i have been coming home, but they haven't been bothering much because they feel its almost bedtime. And when i get up in the morning and walk in there they just look at me like *what time do you think it is? Are you outrageously mad to think we will go out in this early hour?*Luckily i will try to get more daytime with them this weekend.

Also Saturday night there is another adventure session in Google + that I'm looking forward too.
This weekend I'm also going to try go shopping for a bit of clothes again, my jeans is starting to have ripped knees and frayed edges. I now have only three pairs of pants (out of about 9 -ish pairs) without holes in them and that's a pair i need to do the wiggle to get in to and probably need to give away to someone to get in to my head that they do not fit anymore. Its not the waist that's the issue, its all this walking lately that has caused my thighs to get a bit wider. and the other pair that i do fit in to but they're my nice ones for special occasions and last but not least the ones i use at the rspca that is quarantined from normal use until i decide to stop volunteering and wash them three times in a row or they rip from wear as the other ones, whichever comes first. When we move in to our own house, i am not going to drag holey pants, or other clothes with holes in them, with me to the new wardrobe. So if i don't chase down some few new things soon i might only have two outfits that's working properly together when we have moved.

Today's song:
Christina Grimmie - With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment