There is not going to be a big post today. Some updates that i can give you is that our final house papers are signed and returned to the builders, now we just wait to see what comes next.
Its also been raining a lot these past couple of nights. And the patchy cloud cover has caused some pretty awesome sunsets.
I have noticed that as of a few posts back i have posted more this year than i did all of last year.
and that is a clear positive sign that I'm back in to writing in my blog regularly again.
There is going to be a bigger post coming up but its not this one.
Today's song:
Jared Halley - A time has come
Its also been raining a lot these past couple of nights. And the patchy cloud cover has caused some pretty awesome sunsets.
I have noticed that as of a few posts back i have posted more this year than i did all of last year.
and that is a clear positive sign that I'm back in to writing in my blog regularly again.
There is going to be a bigger post coming up but its not this one.
Today's song:
Jared Halley - A time has come
No comments:
Post a Comment