Wednesday i worked again and i'm starting to feel like i'm learning what to do. I'm getting more secure.
They also keep giving me more time on my schedule and its good. More time means more money. More money means a better future.
I'm working 4 days next week, Monday and Sunday being two of them, the other two they called me about yesterday and they will have it on my schedule when i get in to work this Sunday.
Yesterday was a day off, and after Mike came home from work we went to see his cousin to get the keys to the house. We will house sit there over the weekend until Monday. They are going on the final trip just by themselves before the baby is born. (its 4 weeks left). So we went to their house and had dinner, and had a nice time.
Ive also gotten a nice birthday present from my grandparents by letter. A black and white scarf for my hair and a key ring. I thank you guys so much.
Today both Mike and I have the day off from work, so we are going (after im done with this post) to go shopping for some things we need. And if i get to choose we are also going to try to have a look at some wedding things.
So i guess this is it for now because i need to change clothes and get ready.
I leave you with todays song:
Passion pit - sleepyhead
No comments:
Post a Comment