We went to IKEA on the Saturday and bought us some new furniture. A new kitchen table and a chest of drawers for the bedroom. I have to Confess that i am one of those weird people that enjoys building flat pack furniture. Its like a giant puzzle with a purpose. Instead of looking at the picture when its been completed and then decide it is taking space on the surface and you pack it away in to the box again. I joke that i should build furniture professionally every time i get something new that needs putting together. I just enjoy it, It is therapeutic and calming.
Is that just me?
I really love the new table a lot and i hope it is going to stay nice for a long time. It does pull out to extend in two more sections length-wise so if we ever have a lot of people over, all we have to do is to drum up some extra chairs so everyone can have a seat.
On Thursday I will be refreshing my CPR skills and its quite exciting to be able to go to the training centre first thing in the morning instead of booking trucks like I usually do. A break from routine is good now and then.
I just hope I get up in the morning and keep driving in the right direction so I don't turn up at work and realise I should have gone to the training centre.
Today's song:
The war on drugs - Under the pressure
Is that just me?
I really love the new table a lot and i hope it is going to stay nice for a long time. It does pull out to extend in two more sections length-wise so if we ever have a lot of people over, all we have to do is to drum up some extra chairs so everyone can have a seat.
On Thursday I will be refreshing my CPR skills and its quite exciting to be able to go to the training centre first thing in the morning instead of booking trucks like I usually do. A break from routine is good now and then.
I just hope I get up in the morning and keep driving in the right direction so I don't turn up at work and realise I should have gone to the training centre.
Today's song:
The war on drugs - Under the pressure


No comments:
Post a Comment