Monday, May 29, 2017

This year i have also changed dentist as my old dentist kept booking me in and later cancelling, booking me in again and cancelling. They did not have any times available on weekends and evenings at all i got sick of trying to take a half day off from work and then having to cancel it last minute to then move it to another day.
Needless to say i did some looking around and have now changed to a dentist that is really good so far. I have only had one Cancelled appointment due to another lady that urgently needed a tooth fixed. But i understand if there is an emergency of course the emergency would be expected to get priority, I hope every one knows that is a given. My other dentist cancelled mostly because of days off on personal leave. This new dentist is also open late in the day as well as on the weekends.
They also handled my problem with needles brilliantly.
I have now been to them three times and I'm impressed. Even though i have had to get a new filling so now i have two. The experience so far have been so much better than the previous place.

I also took my car to a service a while back and had to drive a loan car for the first time because the service took a couple of days due to the place forgetting to order in the tyres i asked them to order in to also get them changed while my car was in there anyway. The loan car was quite different to drive as it had more horsepower than i was used to. And to be honest if you asked me what model it was i could only tell you it was a silver Toyota.
So there. I think that should have narrowed it down for you to know what car it was. Right?
I guarantee you, It was zippy even though it wasn't red, and i quite liked it.
I may have to be silly and by myself a sports car at some point in life, probably when I'm 70 or so.
The interesting thing about this whole thing is that my car would soon be due for another service due to the amount of driving i do on a daily basis.

Today's song:
Kita Alexander - My own Way

No comments:

Post a Comment