Thursday, November 24, 2016

It is time to gear up for Christmas again.
One package of overseas Christmas gifts have been sent, There is another in the making that requires some more thought.
The Christmas tree will be going up on the 1st of December. and the rest of December will become a gradual transformation  to get the house and myself in to the Christmas spirit.

This year i am looking forward to the celebration more than i have for a long time.
I feel like I am in a much better place now with my general every day life and mindset this year than last year.
A lot of it have to do with the daily challenges I get at work.
 I feel like I get to use my knowledge a bit more.
I have also decided that this year i will not take holidays over Christmas this year. I will save my holiday days and me and my husband have a honeymoon in the plans for next year possibly.
The honeymoon that got delayed 5 years.
I think that happens a lot nowadays because most people are keeping themselves occupied and then suddenly you hit the 5 year mark and you wonder when you are going to go for your honeymoon properly.

Today's song:
Delta Goodrem - Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment