Thursday, May 21, 2015

The trial event was really good. Even though i was surprised to see it was actually outdoors. I guess it is called indoors trial because the jumps are man-made instead of natural. We saw a lot of people we know and a lot of familiar faces.
We had a great time even though the rain came in a couple of times.
I filmed a lot of the competition and only took a few photos when it was still quite a lot of daylight left.

My work is going well. I had the three month review interview and i got to know that i am doing a good job. I feel i get enough challenges to make things fun and i also think it is a great learning curve. I get to explore parts of my job that i have not gotten to explore very much before.
I have also renewed my first aid and is going to become the first aid officer in my office.

There has also been a lot of things going on with the house
We have bought some new furniture and started organizing the rooms as they are going to be for a long time now. It is all coming together and i will take some pictures once i have started focusing all my energy on the inside again.
At the moment we are focusing all our energy on the garden. It is coming along great and i have some update photos of our garden beds.


These photos are taken a few weeks ago and we have had a bit more progress as well as a few rainstorms so i have not yet had the chance of taking more photos. It is always dark when i come home from work at the moment.
There is going to be a lot more update photos as we get more ready. It is so close to the back yard being finished right now. It is sure that by this time next week we would be ready to start planting things in the garden beds.
More updates to come.

Today's song:
Walk off the Earth - Rule the world

No comments:

Post a Comment