Monday, February 17, 2014

I keep writing about how we we are keeping busy, and i most likely forget almost half of what I've done by the time i finally get to writing about it. So here is the major outline of whats been going on.

My birthday was celebrated with a dinner for two at Elmar's restaurant. It was very enjoyable. Then on the weekend there was a meet up at the pub for every one else. I also got a ginormous ice cream cake with Malteesers in it. My gifts were money, a bracelet and a clip for my Pandora bracelet. I have not figured out what i want to buy with the money yet, but i have decided to spend it on something that will be for me, and not the house. I just need to figure out what it is going to be.
Thank you everyone for text messages and birthday cards. Love you all!

The house is still at a standstill and we are waiting for the bank to make their final decision. It should happen any day now, hopefully. Because we have booked the tiler to come in and do the floors the 27th and 28th.
If handover does not happen before then, i am going to get upset, because its now 5 weeks since we had the last inspection. And they said handover would be two weeks from that.
We also have a problem, with us not living in the house and people leaving cigarette buts and empty beer bottles behind our house (as of Saturday there were at least 20-30 bottles there). I am quite worried that someone might go the extra step and actually break in to the house and trash it. As far as their belief that it is a good idea to go on to some one else's land (where there is a house that someone is obviously going to live in shortly) and litter i cant understand at all, but i am disgusted among other disappointing feelings. I want to move in so i can have a fit when i see who it is and chase them off wielding a broom and howling like a woman possessed.

Today i got the grant for having the 14th of March off from work. I am planning something special to celebrate Robin's birthday. I just wish every one at home could be here and join in on it too. All i can say right now is that it will be really special, i have though long and hard about the best way to celebrate his life. And i think i know now. I just don't want to give anything away right now.

Today's song:
Alex Boye Ft. One voice children's Choir- Let it go (Frozen) Africanized tribal cover.

1 comment:

  1. Vi kommer också att hitta på något sätt att fira hans liv den dagen. Kl.07.56 hoppas jag att solen är framme och skiner med ett underbart leende precis som den gjorde när han föddes. Önskar vi kunde fira tillsammans allihopa. /Mamma

    ReplyDelete