Sunday, May 19, 2013

In snow and ice you were brought in to the world
A small beam in our mothers embrace
A few years went by, like a stormy wind whirled
and the first day of school took place.

years went by, and we moved a lot it seems
Always lost your gloves, hats and other.
And despite our sibling-fights and screams
I just wanted to say *i love you little brother*

Suddenly i realized you were not a pup anymore
You went to Russia and and came back
Your world was like an open door
Then suddenly your knee went with a crack

As you lay in bed all hurt and bored
I understand why you of much didn't bother
When books were missing and i roared,
I really should have said *i love you little brother*

So it came to pass, that we both moved out
I found life as married and you tried follow your dreams
You were always there to help me, no doubt
Always loyal, smiling and honest it seems

I always said every year id come and visit this year
I hope it didn't look like i didn't bother
There was just things that kept me here
I just like to say *I love you little brother*

The message that you had died was hard to digest
At first i didn't think to believe it was true
It took everything I've ever done, pulled it out its nest
Slowly it sank in that it was really you

As cherry blossoms your life was beautiful but short
i sometimes wish selfishly you'd been mistaken for another
that it was not you who went to heavens court
I just really want to say *I love you little brother*

/*I Love you little brother* , Written 09/May/2013. By:  (Apple, E.P)

Today's song:
Maroon 5 - Daylight

No comments:

Post a Comment