Time to write again. And there's some news.
We have now sent off the wedding invitations, finally. We went to send them off right after mike got home from work today. So they should all arrive sometime either next week or the week after that.
Wednesday i had a challenging day at work, but i enjoyed it. I felt less lost than last week when i was starting out and just learning lots of the routines and where things are. We also have a girl at work, who was really upset and teary. Because she had gotten to know that Tuesday one or some of her family was possibly trapped under a roof in New Zealand. Following the earthquake over there. I really hope her family is ok.
After my shift i went to the school again to work in the office.
Its been a very bad year so far with the natural disasters. But at the same time its been a really good year for me. I hope it will keep being good for me, I also keep hoping that the wedding will be perfect when all the little pieces of it merge together.
Yesterday (Wednesday) was also Mikes birthday, so we celebrated with some chocolate cake.
We also have the walls finished on the new house and the roof beams will arrive next Wednesday. Here is the view in to the house through the front door.
So hopefully the roof will start going up Friday next week. Really exciting to know we might have a roof. Because the roof pretty much makes it worthy to be called a house.
I'm working tomorrow but will finish at 11. And i also got to know today that i will work Monday and Wednesday next week from 15:00 to 19:30.
Otherwise its been a pretty basic day, Just normal things like fixing holes in the garden that the dogs have made. Vacuuming the house, doing dishes and so on. And the invitations, but I've already written about those.
I'm actually going to bed now to get some sleep before my early start tomorrow.
So ending with todays song, i have decided to leave you with this one. Enjoy.
Rihanna - What's my name?
No comments:
Post a Comment