I have a job! Two jobs actually, I work in a deli in IGA, and the hours after that i walk to the nearby school and volunteer in the office there. Its been my first day today, and so far so good, i really love both of them.
The deli i love because its things that I've never done before and its exiting and interesting. The boss compares me to superman and i had to promise to stay for a year (or longer if i want to but at least a year). ^__^
I'M SUPERMAN!
Also the school is wonderful. And is more related to the job i'm trying to get after I've had some of the experience i will get now. So it doesn't matter if i don't get paid. It will help me get better pay eventually anyway.
I start work at 6 in the morning at the moment, And tomorrow i will be left to manage most (whatever i can) by my self.
And when they think im doing my job good enough i will take care of the section all by my self during the three busiest days of the week, and that is Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
But its a much needed break from the *house wife* kind of life I've had for a while now, and much welcomed extra money in our pocket.
After work i also bought all the stamps needed to send invitations, So maybe i will be able to send them off really soon, I just have like half left to write. XD
I need to fill in some forms for my pay and things and then go to bed. Because its getting late. (specially if i need to get up at 6) so ill write more later.
And now ill give you a song thats really gotten stuck in my head, i love it.
Todays song:
Alexis Jordan - Happiness
No comments:
Post a Comment